Library information desk at CHR 61
NEW: Human rights publications recently acquired by the UNOG Library
For participants in the 61 st session of the Commission on Human Rights, the UNOG Library has set up a Library Information Desk, located in front of Conference Room XVII and open from 8:30 a.m.– 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. The Library Information Desk is an excellent place to start using the collections of the UNOG Library. Professional library staff provides help and advice on:
- Using the UNOG Library catalogue
- Searching the Official Document System
- General/Directional enquiries on Library services
- Referral to Subject Librarians for specialist information
In addition to the personal service at the Library Information Desk, participants in the 61 st session of the Commission on Human Rights may choose to:
- Visit the UNOG Library (door 20), open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Consult the UNOG Library’s website: www.unog.ch/library
- Ask questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask questions by phone: +41 (0)22 917 41 81
Requests to consult books from the UNOG Library’s stacks (more than 1 million books) can be made to the Library’s Loan Service (tel. 74184), located on the first floor of the Library building.
For information on how to get to the UNOG Library and what services it offers click here.
To go the webpage of the UNOG Library, click here.